Procrastination is a dream killer and a purpose delay[er]. If you’re like me, you have a million different thoughts, ideas, desires, and yes, even fears, running through your head on any given day. In these cases, focus and prioritization is needed. I’m personally asking the Holy Spirit to help me rid of the things that don’t matter and the ideas that are not for today so that I can be purposeful and fruitful. While some ideas are good, and some even great, not all are God. That’s what makes all the difference!
Set your heart to purpose!
God is the original Creator! No one was created without purpose. Your purpose is:
- The VERY thing God created you to do.
- The thing that will bring Him glory on earth THROUGH you (John 17:4)
- The thing that makes every gift, talent, and ability you possess make sense.
- The place/area where you will find provision and increase.
- The area of your power, anointing, and authority!
- The area where you’ll FLOW.
Feeling lost regarding your purpose? Analyze your passions and natural talents. Ask close friends and family what you do best. Take a spiritual gifts test online or with a mentor/Pastor. And most importantly, because God made you seek Him for direction in this area.
Step UP and OUT! Your destiny is calling!
“May the favor of the LORD our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us- yes, establish the work of our hands.”